Books and articles
Several books and tens of articles in the domain of TQM in national and international journals
- Yves Van Nuland and Grace L. Duffy, Assessment of a Best Practice, The goal is to achieve excellent results. Quality Magazine, May 2021, Volume 20, Number 5 (8 pages)
- Yves Van Nuland and Grace Duffy, Validating a Best Practice: A Tool for Improvement and Benchmarking, BEST-method, Published by Routledge, Taylor & Francis, Productivity Press (USA) (2020), 258 pages. ISBN: 9780367443917 (pbk) (frontpage).
- Yves Van Nuland and Grace Duffy, Professional Process Management, The Quality Management Forum, Winter 2019, vol 45, number 4 (2019) p1-11
- Afaq Ahmed and Yves Van Nuland, The role of strategy in the Operational Excellence journey, Quality Magazine (2017)
- Szabolcs Szigeti, Yves Van Nuland and Martin van den Boom, Health Systems Governance, Overview of concepts and terms, WHO Conference Barcelona, 13-19 October 2016 (40 pages)
- Afaq F. Ahmed and Yves Van Nuland, How to Assess Your Organization’s Quality Culture, Quality Digest, 2016
- Yves Van Nuland, Development of a preventive mindset (Dutch), Kluwer, Handbook of Process techniques and –engineering (issue 100) 2016, p 79 – 94
- Yves Van Nuland, Impact of company culture and leadership on the decision process. How to achieve to take better decisions? (Dutch) in Handbook of Process techniques and -engineering (issue 88) Editor Kluwer (2013), p 97- 115
- Editor-in-chief and publisher of the book “Excellent, A guide for the implementation of the EFQM Excellence model” (Excellent 2000 was edited in English, French, German and Dutch).
- Yves Van Nuland, Do you have doubts about the measurement results too? Quality Engineering 6(1), 99-113 (1993)
- Yves Van Nuland, ISO 9002 and the Circle Technique, Quality Engineering, 5(2), 269-291 (1992-93)