Yves Van Nuland and Grace Duffy, Professional Process Management, The Quality Management Forum, winter 2019, vol. 45 nr 4Download
Books and articles
Several books and tens of articles in the domain of TQM in national and international journals
- Yves Van Nuland and Grace Duffy, Validating a Best Practice: A Tool for Improvement and Benchmarking, BEST-method, Publisher Taylor & Francis, Productivity Press (USA). (publication foreseen Spring 2020).
- Yves Van Nuland and Grace Duffy, Professional Process Management, The Quality Management Forum, Winter 2019, vol 45, number 4 (2019) p1-11
- Afaq Ahmed and Yves Van Nuland, The role of strategy in the Operational Excellence journey, Quality Magazine (2017)
- Szabolcs Szigeti, Yves Van Nuland and Martin van den Boom, Health Systems Governance, Overview of concepts and terms, WHO Conference Barcelona, 13-19 October 2016 (40 pages)
- Afaq F. Ahmed and Yves Van Nuland, How to Assess Your Organization’s Quality Culture, Quality Digest, 2016
- Yves Van Nuland, Development of a preventive mindset (Dutch), Kluwer, Handbook of Process techniques and –engineering (issue 100) 2016, p 79 – 94
- Yves Van Nuland, Impact of company culture and leadership on the decision process. How to achieve to take better decisions? (Dutch) in Handbook of Process techniques and -engineering (issue 88) Editor Kluwer (2013), p 97- 115
- Editor-in-chief and publisher of the book “Excellent, A guide for the implementation of the EFQM Excellence model” (Excellent 2000 was edited in English, French, German and Dutch).
- Yves Van Nuland, Do you have doubts about the measurement results too? Quality Engineering 6(1), 99-113 (1993)
- Yves Van Nuland, ISO 9002 and the Circle Technique, Quality Engineering, 5(2), 269-291 (1992-93)